Topic: SQL error on software update

Clean install of .83 RC1 (latest beta) on glpi 0.83.2

I'm seeing this in the log:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Anti-Malware";s:7:"VERSION";s:3:"N/A";s:9:"PUBLISHER";s:24:"Malwarebytes Corpora' at line 2
Backtrace :
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/lib.class.php :778               DBmysql->query()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/lib.class.php :934               PluginFusinvinventoryLib->_serializeIntoDB()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php :803         PluginFusinvinventoryLib->addLibMachineFromGLPI()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/lib.class.php :128               PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->createMachineInLib()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php :408         PluginFusinvinventoryLib->startAction()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/ruleimportequipment.class.php :616               PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->rulepassed()
/var/www/glpi/inc/rule.class.php :781              PluginFusioninventoryRuleImportEquipment->executeActions()
/var/www/glpi/inc/rulecollection.class.php :667            Rule->process()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php :257         RuleCollection->processAllRules()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php :66          PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->sendCriteria()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php :195             PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->import()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php :620             PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->import()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php :84          PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->handleOCSCommunication()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/plugin_fusioninventory.communication.php :47           include_once()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/plugin_fusioninventory.communication.php

The update that is happening is incredibly long, but here are the 5 lines preceding the error:

SOFTWARES/142851<<=>>a:3:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:35:\"UltiDev Cassini Web Server Explorer\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:5:\"1.0.4\";s:9:\"PUBLISHER\";s:11:\"UltiDev LLC\";}SOFTWARES
SOFTWARES/143031<<=>>a:3:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:42:\"UltiDev Cassini Web Server for ASP.NET 2.0\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:5:\"1.0.6\";s:9:\"PUBLISHER\";s:11:\"UltiDev LLC\";}SOFTWARES
SOFTWARES/140441<<=>>a:2:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:34:\"Websense Web Security / Web Filter\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:3:\"N/A\";}SOFTWARES
SOFTWARES/140451<<=>>a:3:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:9:\"Adobe AIR\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:8:\"1.0.4990\";s:9:\"PUBLISHER\";s:18:\"Adobe Systems Inc.\";}SOFTWARES
SOFTWARES/140481<<=>>a:3:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:11:\"Acrobat.com\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:7:\"1.1.377\";s:9:\"PUBLISHER\";s:26:\"Adobe Systems Incorporated\";}SOFTWARES
SOFTWARES/142731<<=>>a:3:{s:4:\"NAME\";s:26:\"Malwarebytes\' Anti-Malware\";s:7:\"VERSION\";s:3:\"N/A\";s:9:\"PUBLISHER\";s:24:\"Malwarebytes Corporation\";}SOFTWARES

Re: SQL error on software update

Can you send me the XML please ? if possible the XML (saved by agent localy with --local) ?

Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com

I'm not sure why, but I think this had to do with corruption in the database.  I blew away the server and did a clean install and the problem seems to have gone away.

Yes you are right it was due to corruption in database. cheers

5 (edited by burcestoof 2016-04-01 09:51:34)

Some Time Error i Can't handle in SQL I am Sure That My Code Is correct I Try again again but not access......

website design and development

-------Hey--------

Very useful information  mentioned shared in this article. Thanks for sharing.

Real Estate Property management

Awesome post shared here. Thanks for sharing such a useful article.

Furnace installation