1 (edited by makeijan 2011-12-13 10:45:42)

Topic: Assorted SNMP Issues on 0.80+1.1 Beta 3

I have a couple of agents working on linux  which show these versions on fusioninventory glpi plugin 0.80+1.1 Beta 3
1. INVENTORY : v2.1.2 NETDISCOVERY : 1.2
2. INVENTORY : v2.1.10 NETDISCOVERY : 1.4

SNMPQUERY and ESX modules are installed and activated on Agent Modules tab, but not been reported. I'm not worried about ESX module since is working, but I thought I've should reported, since I'm betatesting :-)

I've also have another couple of windows agents, with nmap installed which only show
1. INVENTORY : v2.1.12-1

In pluginFusioninventory-communication.log I've found some lines like that
1323687716 : Function PluginFusinvsnmpCommunicationSNMPQuery->rulepassed()

So I think SNMP is working somehow as FusInv SNMP tab on printers has populated Sysdescr, but not the rest of the fields (the truly interested ones).
So what could I do or what other info do you need?

Thank you

Re: Assorted SNMP Issues on 0.80+1.1 Beta 3

You can see logs of a task in GLPI (bottom of the page) and you can see here if you have errors

Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com

Do you mean GLPI MODE DEBUG?
They are completely clean of errors.

no, in task page, you have a tab 'action' or 'job' (not sure the right word) and you have Task log in this page with detail (not work with Internet  Explorer)

I see, I missunderstood what you've said :-)

The thing is I've got a few errors.

Right now I'm trying to Force running, and they return Unable to run task because some jobs is running yet!. It's kind of funny that Running jobs shows nothing.

I've installed RC1 and this problem is still present.

Hi,

I've found a few of these errors on syslog, while debugging another issue. Could it be somehow related?

Jan 11 07:33:17 server suhosin[5555]: ALERT - script tried to disable memory_limit by setting it to a negative value -1 bytes which is not allowed (attacker '127.0.1.1', file '/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php', line 44)

For the moment we can't do other than disable memory limit