• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zabix and GLPI/FusionInventory
Hello,
I would like the inventory by the FusionInventry agent to be monitored by Zabbix.
On the Windows PC the Zabbix agent retrieves some selected parameters and uploads them to a Zabbix server. I already monitors this way the FusionInventory agent as a running service.
I would like to retrieve the date (eventually the time) of the last inventory uploaded to GLPI, the goal being to create an alarm in the case the last inventory took place some time (i.e. 2 days) ago ...
The requested information (date and time) can be found inthe logs. But is there some more efficient way (registry key, SQL request on the GLPI database, powershell script) to retrieve the last inventory date ?.
Many thanks for your informations ...
Hi ph.rossignol,

I think the best way is SQL request on the server.

The last inventory date is the last_fusioninventory_update field in the glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_inventorycomputercomputers table. You can find remote_addr in the same table.
You can also eventually check the last_contact field in the glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_agents to decide any alert criticity. Also you can link agent and computer with the computers_id field available in that 2 columns.
(2020-02-11, 08:30:36)gbougard Wrote: Hi ph.rossignol,

I think the best way is SQL request on the server.

The last inventory date is the last_fusioninventory_update field in the glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_inventorycomputercomputers table. You can find remote_addr in the same table.
You can also eventually check the last_contact field in the glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_agents to decide any alert criticity. Also you can link agent and computer with the computers_id field available in that 2 columns.
Hello,
Many thanks for your informations.  It's a confirmation of my investigation in GLPI database tables.