• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XML import doesn’t work - SSL required by server
FusionInventory for GLPI 9.4+2.4
GLPI 9.4.5

Hi everyone, 

I suddenly can't import XML files anymore. With every import I get the message "SSL required by server".

It was working two weeks ago. I haven't changed anything and I just can't explain it to myself.

Therefore I now hope for you and your help.

Many thanks in advance and many greetings

Niko
Hi rit1017,

can you report the output of a simple curl command requesting the PROLOG to FusionInventory plugin ?
Here is a sample of the command, just replace the "<server_url>" string by the server url you're using:
Code:
curl -v -d '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><REQUEST><DEVICEID>fake</DEVICEID><QUERY>PROLOG</QUERY></REQUEST>' -H "Content-Type: application/xml" <server_url>
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="de" class='loginpage'><head><title>GLPI - Authentifizierung</title>
<meta charset="utf-8"/>
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="images/x-icon" href="/pics/favicon.ico" /><meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1'/><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/front/css.php?file=main_styles&v=9.4.5" media="all"><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/lib/font-awesome/css/all.min.css?v=9.4.5" media="all"><script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[

var CFG_GLPI  = {
        'url_base': 'https://support.rump.services',
        'root_doc': '',
      };

//]]>
</script><script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/jquery/js/jquery.min.js?v=9.4.5"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/jqueryplugins/select2/js/select2.full.js?v=9.4.5"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/lib/fuzzy/fuzzy-min.js?v=9.4.5"></script><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/lib/jqueryplugins/select2/css/select2.min.css?v=9.4.5" media="all"><script type="text/javascript" src="/js/common.min.js?v=9.4.5"></script></head><body><div id='firstboxlogin'><div id='logo_login'></div><div id='text-login'></div><div id='boxlogin'><form action='/front/login.php' method='post'><p class="login_input" id="login_input_name">
        <input type="text" name="fielda5e4e8619e3178" id="login_name" required="required"
                placeholder="Benutzername" autofocus="autofocus" />
        </p><p class="login_input" id="login_input_password">
        <input type="password" name="fieldb5e4e8619e317a" id="login_password" required="required"
                placeholder="Passwort"  />
        </p><input type="hidden" name="auth" value="local" /><p class="login_input">
            <label for="login_remember">
                  <input type="checkbox" name="fieldc5e4e8619e317b" id="login_remember"
                  checked="checked" />
            Angemeldet bleiben</label>
            </p><p class="login_input">
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Abschicken" class="submit" />
        </p><a id="forget" href="front/lostpassword.php?lostpassword=1">Passwort vergessen?</a>
<input type="hidden" name="_glpi_csrf_token" value="6e081562b3285fde8cc63e9baf63cf06" />
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[

$(function() {
      $('#login_name').focus();
  });

//]]>
</script></div><div class='error'><noscript><p>Die JavaScript Funktion Ihres Browsers muss aktiviert sein</p></noscript></div><div id='display-login'></div></div><div id='footer-login' class='home'><a href="http://glpi-project.org/" title="Powered by Teclib and contributors" class="copyright">GLPI Copyright (C) 2015-2019 Teclib' and contributors</a></div><div style="background-image: url('/front/cron.php');"></div></body></html>
You reported the returned page content, not the output of the command I gave.

The page content shows the GLPI authentication forms. This means something changed involving the FusionInventory plugin URL is not more valid. Maybe the plugin is disabled, maybe some HTTP redirection are involved (the curl command output would eventually have show that).

You can run the curl command from any linux/MacOS computer which should run an agent to be inventoried.
(2020-03-03, 10:51:04)gbougard Wrote: You reported the returned page content, not the output of the command I gave.

The page content shows the GLPI authentication forms. This means something changed involving the FusionInventory plugin URL is not more valid. Maybe the plugin is disabled, maybe some HTTP redirection are involved (the curl command output would eventually have show that).

You can run the curl command from any linux/MacOS computer which should run an agent to be inventoried.

I have moved GLPI to another web server. Since then, everything works fine again. Apparently FusionInventory had a problem with the SSL certificate provided by the provider. On the new web server a certificate from Let's encrypt is installed, which seems to cause less problems.
Niko