• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fusion inventory 2.3
I realize that this is still in dev, however I am unable to get the dev version to work. I downloaded the git version from Jan 23 and installed in glpi. Everything worked flawlessly. I then installed the 2.1.7-2 of the windows agent the agent is recognized and linked in GLPI, however in the fusion inventory tab for the computer I get Impossible to communicate with agent!. Do I need a updated agent? If so where can I find it?
You agent must be in daemon (or service under Windows) and port 62354 must be available (so port open in firewall)
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
Fusion inventory is installed and running as a service and the ports are open. The tab now says waiting so I just might have hit it when it was pushing a inventory. However I still am not getting any snmp inventory.... I have defined my IP ranges configured my jobs and I get no results. The running jobs stay at 0% and never move.
you must use glpi CRON for the moment, I must add a button... to force start and stop a job
In the automatic actions? Or do I need to schedule a cron on my server and if so what should it look like?
Yes automatic actions... and you can force execution of task scheduled automatic action in this menu.
excellent. It seems to be working now....
Be careful, t's in dev mode, all not work or yet coded Wink
I see that it polls and gathers all of the devices but does not import any thing new. I left the default rules in place so they should be correct. Also only 3 existing network devices were updated by the tool out of my 50 or so witches and routers......
It's not work full very well (it's dev version :p)
Well I like what I am seeing so far.