• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHP Error
PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php at line 217
No imports and get this error when viewing net discovery. SNMP imports do not appear to be discovering anything
hello
could you post the whole trace ?
Do you mean the information from the debug?
errors in file : glpi/files/_log/php-errors.log
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
14-02-2011 20:36 [@grv1glpi01]
Notice(8): Undefined index: id
Backtrace :
/var/www/glpi/inc/common.function.php:313 userErrorHandlerNormal()
/var/www/glpi/inc/commondbtm.class.php:712 userErrorHandlerDebug()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/import_drive.class.php:113 CommonDBTM->update()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/libhook.class.php:630 PluginFusinvinventoryImport_Drive->AddUpdateItem()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/lib.class.php:398 call_user_func()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/lib.class.php:76 PluginFusinvinventoryLib->updateLibMachine()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php:154 PluginFusinvinventoryLib->startAction()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/ruleimportequipment.class.php:508 PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->rulepassed()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/rule.class.php:767 PluginFusioninventoryRuleImportEquipment->executeActions()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/rulecollection.class.php:666 PluginFusioninventoryRule->process()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php:127 PluginFusioninventoryRuleCollection->processAllRules()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvinventory/inc/inventory.class.php:58 PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->sendCriteria()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php:146 PluginFusinvinventoryInventory->import()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php:89 PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->import()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/front/plugin_fusioninventory.communication.php:39 include_once()
You have erreur all times when agent send inventory to GLPI ?

It's an error with disk management, can you send me the XML (in tab XML of the computer) by mail : d.durieux@siprossii.com
Yes I do, I'll send you the full log and the xml of the server...
Yes thanks, I will test in next few hours Wink
I uninstalled and reinstalled your most recent build this solved the problem! Thanks this looks great!
Nice Wink
While I am able run scans and I do find stuff in the unknown devices folder I don't see any of my switches or routers. I do find a few of my printers but not much else. I am seeing these errors in the log
02-03-2011 07:40 [@grv1glpi01]
Notice(8): Undefined index: DESCRIPTION
03-01-2011 18:20 [2686@grv1glpi01]
Notice(8): Undefined index: 185
Backtrace :
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/inc/printerlog.class.php:276 userErrorHandlerNormal()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/hook.php:737 PluginFusinvsnmpPrinterLog->showGraph()
/var/www/glpi/inc/plugin.class.php:914 call_user_func()
/var/www/glpi/ajax/printer.tabs.php:127 Plugin::displayAction()

Notice(8): Undefined index: 186
Backtrace :
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/inc/printerlog.class.php:276 userErrorHandlerNormal()
/var/www/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/hook.php:737 PluginFusinvsnmpPrinterLog->showGraph()

Notice(8): Undefined index: 187
Backtrace :

Notice(8): Undefined index: 188
Backtrace :

Notice(8): Undefined index: 189
Backtrace :

Notice(8): Undefined index: 1434
Backtrace :