• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory data from computers do not appear in GLPI
Hello,

I am facing an issue with GPLI 0.85 and FusionInventory 1.1 where no data is displayed when I click on any computer listed in Inventory > Computers.
This functionality was normal until a few days ago and stopped unexpectedly.
I searched for logs in the system that could contribute to the problem analysis and also tried to find other similar cases in the forum, but did not get satisfactory results.
I even tried to update the fusioninventory plugin to the latest version, disable other plugins and restart the server, but it still fails.
I noticed that the computers inventory data saved in /var/www/html/glpi/files/_plugins/fusioninventory/xml/computer, are apparently intact and uncorrupted.
Has anyone seen this problem or can support me in finding solution?
I appreciate any help!

Cordially,

Leandro
see if the mysql table glpi_logs need to be repaired, else see in apache error logs if you find fatal error php
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
ddurieux Wrote:see if the mysql table glpi_logs need to be repaired, else see in apache error logs if you find fatal error php

Hello ddurieux!
We did not find errors in the apache logs and the problem was not precisely in glpi_logs table that you referred, but from your point of view, we could identify the glpi_computers_softwareversions table was corrupt.
Repairing this table solved the problem and now we can perfectly view the computers inventory data.
Thank you very much for your quick support.

Below is the step by step procedures performed for solution:

# mysql> use glpi;

# mysql> check table glpi_computers_softwareversions;
+--------------------------------------+-------+----------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+--------------------------------------+-------+----------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | check | warning | Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed |
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | check | warning | 1 client is using or hasn't closed the table properly |
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | check | error | Found 277796 keys of 277800 |
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | check | error | Corrupt |
4 rows in set (0.14 sec)

# mysql> repair table glpi_computers_softwareversions;
+--------------------------------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------------+
| Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
+--------------------------------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------------+
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | repair | warning | Number of rows changed from 277800 to 277796 |
| glpi.glpi_computers_softwareversions | repair | status | OK |
2 rows in set (2.69 sec)
Nice Wink
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com