• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fusioninventory2.3.0/GLPI 0.78.3 /Agent 2.1.7/ Ubuntu 8.04
Anyone know why I am getting these results in FusInv - switch.

0.83+1.0
GLPI 0.83

UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo$$$$UVS-Stack22.tume.vsds.vapeo
Where have you these data ?
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
Hi DD, In computers>fusinv switch,
in the Switches menu there is no recurring record like this.

This is after an upgrade Install of Fusioninventory+Glpi. I manually deleted all the computer and Switch records before I upgraded;
after the upgrade I first Inventoried the Switches then imported the Computers from OCS ;(same problem remains after the upgrade, these multiple records; makes the Computer's page look very untidy)

Joe
Can you post a screeshot please?
I will remove the screenshot after you have seen it DD, merci
ok see it :p
But version 2.3.0 for glpi 0.87 it's old and bugged
Thanks DD; what is the best combination of GLPI+Fusioninventory versions?
Any arrival date for 2.2 agent, I am still waiting to inventory our IP phones.
you will have some informations of IP phones with agent 2.2 (in BETA or RC, not sure) and version 2.4.0.
What is the best current version of GLPI+Fusioninventory and where can I download them?
We prepare version 0.80+1.1 (in BETA now, in RC tomorrow and in release in couple of days)
Bon, which release of GLPI should I use with 0.80+1.1?
Should I upgrade or a complete new install?
Since there was no reply to my previous question regarding 'which release of GLPI' I went ahead and installed a completely new installation of fusioninventory 0.80+1.1 Glpi 0.80.5. OCSimport1.5.2
It does not work! When fusinv is enabled in Table computers all the information disappears.
What version of GLPI exactly does fusioninventory work properly with folks?
all the information disappears? what do you mean ?
Hi DD, thanks for your reply; if you answer my question about which version of GLPI works with which version of fusioninventory then I will tell you 'what information disappears'.
I think this is why the Computer information is disappearing

Error: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
When I try to enable the fusinv tab all the information disappears as in the following 3 screenshots; is there a solution?
fusioninventory 2.4.0 GLPI 0.80.1 OCS import 1.5.0

[Image: mini_676234fi1.jpg]
[Image: mini_924947fi2.jpg]
[Image: mini_990267fi3.png]
Pictures are too small... can't see anything
Hi DD this si the code I am using is there qa way to make them bigger?

*img=100x50]http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_990267fi3.png[/img*
Any idea how to fix this problem, I think this is where the error is coming from
Error: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
Happy new year and a good one for FI
Don't see more, I think ulr is only for small picture, you may have another more bigger
Do you know that Valeo are now using OCS; small step to using GLPI and FI Wink
It could be nice to use fusioninventory directly :p but yes it's a good step