• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Inventory
good afternoon.
Yes Problem , I can not understand and find the cause .
1. Create a job " network discovery "
2. Create a job " Network Inventory "
3. Added to 4 ip range
The job logs " Network Inventory " appear this kind of error

FusionInventory plugin for GLPI 0.85+1.3
FusionInventory agent 2.3.18

[Image: invent.jpg]
Is there an ip adress in HQ-* devices in glpi ?
yes there is , I have noticed one more detail .
Everything depends on the IP ranges in the order specified , namely , every second Range gives this error .
If I point 4 IP range for inventory , then counting them one by one , every second will be displayed with an error.
when you define an ip range, do you set the snmp authentification ?
Yes of course, all the ip range
do
fusioninventory-netinventory -host hq-130.0.1 >hq.xml
and look inside hq.xml
If I point to the task two ip range, the second will display an error under any circumstances. even if you add a reorder.
The fact that the HQ- 130.0.1 is not a host , an IP range
in the task network inventory I point ip Ranges
___
fusioninventory-netinventory -host hq-130.0.1 >hq.xml
[error] SNMP communication error: Unable to resolve the UDP/IPv4 address "hq-130.0.1"
netinventory must adress a valid ip.

In net-discovery you can give an ip range, all computers, switch, printer in this ip range will be imported if a mac adress is found
In a second step, netinventory collect datas from the found objects in this ip-range.
In your case, it tries to do a netinventory on a iprange, not on a system found in this ip range

Did the netdiscovery import objects from this ip range ?
The error mean you try to network inventory a switch / printer added manually in taskjob but not have an IP
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
Ok.
The first thing I run job "network discovery". Devices with ip addresses found.
Then I create a task "network inventory" with the same ip ranges.
The screenshot shows that the ip range specified second in a row in the task logs "network inventory" shows an error.

[Image: SNMPitog.jpg]
and now I have changed places IP- ranges in the job " network inventory " and already gives an error range of other IP
[Image: SNMPitog2.jpg]
asko Wrote:netinventory must adress a valid ip.

In net-discovery you can give an ip range, all computers, switch, printer in this ip range will be imported if a mac adress is found
In a second step, netinventory collect datas from the found objects in this ip-range.
In your case, it tries to do a netinventory on a iprange, not on a system found in this ip range

Did the netdiscovery import objects from this ip range ?

I understand, but why? why he perceives as the ip range of devices
Perhaps it's a bug, one of your range has no device with an ip in this range in GLPI.
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
Maybe, but if it was the ip ranges that then perhaps it would be static.
And it is changing along with the order of IP diapason
For the man asking about how to breathe when you have runny nose, sleepright nasal breathe aid reviews, how long do nasal strips last, breathe right strips safeway, will breathe right strips stretch your nose, what are nasal strips made of, does putting tape on your nose work, nose plaster for breathing, nasal valve dilator for running, breathe right nasal strips review, do breathing strips work for snoring, how to install nose pads on glasses, should you put plasters on cuts, what are the best breathe right strips, best nasal dilator for sleep, I highly suggest this great nasal dilator information for breathe right nasal strips extra clear for sensitive skin, do plasters help heal wounds, breathe right nasal strips large, how to do nasal fiberoptic intubation, breathe right nose strips for snoring, how to put in nose ring l shaped, how to nose breathe while running, how to heal faster after nose surgery, where to buy nasal strips for snoring, nasal breathing you tube, breathe right strips, how to breathe better with a deviated septum, will breathe right strips help with stuffy nose, how to use biore charcoal nose strips, how to use nasal dilator vents, is good as well. See More Coolest Nasal Dilators Today a14486c