• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic scans / ESX
GLPI 0.80 and fusioninventory 2.4.0 beta...

Is it possible to have task scheduler fire off the netdiscovery and snmp scans automatically? I can only seem to get it to run manually even though it says scheduled.

Secondly, how do I make the ESX inventory scans run? I've configured the authentication, and the devices to inventory, enabled ESX plugin on the agents that I want to perform the inventory, but I don't see any evidence of it scanning.

Thanks!
1/ you must have operating system crontab to run glpi/front/cron.php with php all xx minutes

2/ Agent is not ready no use dev agent (not very sure of that)
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
I figured it was something simple I was missing, thanks!
Hello
automatic ESX scan will be available on the agent side with the 2.1.9 release
I've got agent 2.1.9 or 2.1.9-2 on all of my systems, and the latest glpi plugins from git (2.4.0) and when the esx task runs I get "impossible to start agent bad token" with no additional information in the agent log, with the same result from each agent ive tried it from. We are not running an agent on the esx host itself. The network and snmp scans run fine on all of these agents. Is that error message telling me there is something wrong with authentication to the esx host? The user/ password is correct in the esx authentication setup in fusion inventory. Or is it telling me something else?

Thanks!
You must use agent 2.1.9-3
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com