• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fusioninventory-agent
Hi, i just installed glpi as well as fusioninventory-agent. it works fine when i gather the inventory within my network, but i am having a problem now. i upgrade the memory of the workstation, as i expected that it will update the latest info but it is still the old ram value. Please help. thank you so much
What modifications you have?
2 memory at 1Gb and modify with 2 at 2Gb or you have added 2 other ?
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
ddurieux Wrote:What modifications you have?
2 memory at 1Gb and modify with 2 at 2Gb or you have added 2 other ?

i just simply add an extra ram on that pc just to check if it will update the list. thanks
i just simply add an extra ram on that pc just to check if it will update the list. thanks
Oh I will test, give me version of GLPI and plugins fusioninventory.
it's GLPI Version 0.80.2 & Fusioninventory 2.3.6-1. thanks.
Ok, 2.3.6 is not compatible with glpi 0.80, you may use RC2 for the moment (not for production...)
Okay i will try it, since i am new to GLPI & Fusioninventory, i have something to ask, i tried to delete the inventoried items also purged them, now i pushed the agent to communicate with the server but it seems it now updating, i force the agent. please help me. thanks.
scrappycoco Wrote:Okay i will try it, since i am new to GLPI & Fusioninventory, i have something to ask, i tried to delete the inventoried items also purged them, now i pushed the agent to communicate with the server but it seems it now updating, i force the agent. please help me. thanks.

NOT Updating i mean
You have update to 2.4.0 version of plugins into GLPI ?
When is the release of the stable version? i will try to use RC3
Next week Wink

We haven't yet bug since RC3, I only put new SNMP model on it to release, so wait again some days
But i found some changes, when an agent pushed to update it goes directly on agent management section, not under inventory->computers, i didnt see anything there..
You have installed plugin FusinvInventory and FusionInventory ?
Yes, i installed everything from the extracted file. but cant find items under inventory section.
humm try to use extra-debug (in plugin configuration) and post the file glpi/files/_log/plugin...rule..log
Now the agent suddenly communicates... take some time.. its okay now.. Thanks.. moving forward for the release of the stable version..
nice Wink
I have question, lets say i accidentally purge one of the item from the inventory, for example, a disk volumes. does the agent will automatically update it?
No, not yet implemented, but you can have it on menu "intgrity check" in FusionInventory plugin menu
What is the purpose of the integrity check, sorry but i cant understand the language on that menu...
For example, if you delete a printer, this menu detect printer is in last agent inventory but not in GLPI and propose to you to re-import this printer into GLPI
BUt how will i re-import it.. thanks
Check the checkbox in column "Only in last inventory (check to import)" of the component deleted
Sorry, can u please help me where to find it. thank u