• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 questions
Hi there. I'm currently testing GPLi + FusionInventory and so far I have 2 situations I can't answer myself:

- how can I wake up an agent? If I want to force a client update, how do I trigger the agent wakeup?

- selecting a computer and going to "FusInv Tasks" tab will partially hang the server and will not show details related to this specific tab, ie when I select "FusInv Tasks" it will only show the general computer details and a waiting message "During loading..." below. I can't get those options to show up...

I'm currently running GLPi 0.80.4 + FusionInventory 2.4.0 (stable).

Thanks in advance for your help.
1/ You can try it in a computer form, in "fusinv - task" tab.

2/ You computer may have port 62354 opened for this
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
Perfect, it works now! I never came across this requirement on the documentation (is it there?).

Another question for which I can't find the answer: what are the mininum hardware requirements to run the agent on a Windows workstation? (memory, cpu, etc).
30 Mo in RAM, windows 2000 and newer (32 and 64 bits)
2 new issues:

- I have several SATA hard drives detected as IDE;

- I have some Win7 computers with RAM memory detected incorrectly; it detects the correct number, size and type of installed modules (eg: 2 x 2048MB) but then it adds a "Flash - Chip" component with total memory (1 x 4096MB) which adds up to the total memory of the computer (8192MB).
Usually I delete the "Flash - Chip" component to make it right.
Can you send me the XML (in tab "fusinv - SNMP" of computer form) ? to d.durieux at siprossii.com
You can use the same 2 XML files I sent you last time.

One of them is a Win7 desktop and it replicated both issues (IDE detection and "Flash - Chip" memory).
The other is a Win XP laptop with SATA disk, also detected as IDE.
Ok, nice, will look it today
Hi. Any news on the "Flash - Chip" issue?

I'm getting many computers with this problem (HP desktops). Is there a workaround?
Hi bulldozer,

Can you please open the bug on the forge (account required):
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/project...issues/new
Please contact Fusioninventory Partners companies if you look for a FusionInventory on site expert.
http://www.fusioninventory.org/partners/
Bug #1334
Bug #1335
Thank you for the bug reports.
Please contact Fusioninventory Partners companies if you look for a FusionInventory on site expert.
http://www.fusioninventory.org/partners/
In response to the man asking about breathe right extra strength reviews, breathe right extra strength clear nasal strips, how to put nose strip in face mask, nasal breathing tube side effects, how long to keep a nasal strip on, how to use biore nose strips black, intra nasal breathing aid, does putting tape on your nose work, are nasal strips bad for you, how to use rivaj charcoal nose strip, do breathe right strips work for sinus congestion, how to breathe through nose when exercising, how to train nose breathing, is nasal breathing better, how to breathe through nose during exercise, I highly suggest this visit top shop for what are the three advantages of breathing air through your nose, does a deviated septum cause breathing problems, do nasal dilators work reddit, how to apply nose strip for snoring, what is the best nasal strip, nasal dilator, how to use a nasal dilator, should you breathe through your nose when running, do breathe right strips actually work, nasal breathing you tube, how to use equate nasal strips, breathe right extra strength clear nasal strips, breathe right strips review reddit, intra nasal breathe aid review, breathe right extra strength uk, is good as well. See More Highest Rated Nasal Dilators Online 64104e0