• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with links
GLPI v 0.80.5 FusionInventory-for-glpi v 2.4.0 Fusion Inventory Agent for Windows v 2.1.11-1
Install the agent on the first computer, an entry is created, create link on your computer. Install the agent on a second computer, a record is created, but the link is lost on the first and the second is assigned to your computer, but the name is a link as the first. I broke my head .. do not think I can.
Your 2 computers are merged in to GLPI. You must see "import devices rules".

You have installed plugins FusionInventory or you have updated for old version ?
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
install everything from scratch. Not updated. I downloaded the latest version from the official sites. Rules revised several times. Did not work.
Can you post xml of the computer (in tab fusinv-xml in computer form) ?
http://zakgaz.com/BOGDAN.uz.transgas.com...-28-43.ocs
No serial.... try disable UUID rule, I think it will be better
I disabled the rule "computer uuid" but the link is not created..
I saw that link a computer to create unknown devices. But the name is assigned a link number in order, as many times as the agent sends the data to the server
I compared the xml files with the problem computer and a normal computer. Both install MS Windows 7. Agent in the problem computer is not half inventoried devices, and can not identify any operating system or CPU. In a normal computer, all in order, all inventoried. This is my observation
a new problem ... have two computers the same hardware configuration ... install the agent on the first computer generated link, install the agent on a second computer - lost link with the first and second PC are assigned ... and so the circle ... depends on the agent whose most recent information sent to the server. But the link one for two.
hello
I'm facing this kind of problem : for me it comes from a wireless card having the same mac address on each pc...
the solution was to blacklist it
I'm reporting the same problem. I have several computers in different konfugurace which cancel each other out on the PC link. For example, when the laptop run an audit, I will create a link to this notebook but removes the reference from one desktop PC. If you run an audit on the desktop PC, create a link to a desktop PC and removes the reference to the laptop. Thus it is still around. Always affects only one pair of machines. The agent I was the token test rooms set on different values, the same error is repeated. Rank? Of the 80 PC gun to me that in about eight machines. Sorry for bad English, this is a machine translation. GLPI 0.80.5, FusionInventory 2.4.0
Just a complementing, both computers always get the same url computer.form.php? Id = 20
We have found MAC address can have this problem, check these informations on your computers : http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/1319
I checked! Computers have a different mac-address
yuriy.it.uz: please note that "virtual" mac addresses can bring up this issue. Don't limit your research to physical mac addresses.

I had this issue myself with the "20:41:53:59:4E:FF : RACK Async Adapter".
So must add it into black list menu.

So this we have too a ticket to add these mac for next version : http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/1319