• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cartridge - No Data Available
#1
Exclamation 
Good afternoon. Toner cartridges and toner quantity by printer are not displayed. Do I need to configure something in the printer itself? And also interests-what you have settings in snmp in fusioninventory?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
  Reply
#2
You have do network inventory (not network discovery) ?
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
  Reply
#3
(2019-11-18, 15:31:02)ddurieux Wrote: You have do network inventory (not network discovery) ?
Hello. Thank you for wanting to help. I'm all set up, understand how it's done. Printers added. Spent on network discovery, and then the network inventory. And, it normally earned only after I used the advice on the link: https://forum.fusioninventory.org/showth...p?tid=3876 - turn off the rule the Printer constraint (name) 

Only after that (turned off the rule and re-made a network inventory) there was information on cartridges from printers.

Printers I have on 95% - Kyocera. The remaining 5% - HP, Brother, Canon.  At the moment added all network printers - Kyocera and HP.

HP printers immediately displayed the percentage of toner in the cartridges.

But Kyocera printers in some displayed the percentage of toner in the cartridges, and some do not. For example, 6 Kyocera printers have toner information in their cartridges, and 5 Kyocera printers do not have toner information in their cartridges... What could be the problem, given that the printers were equally configured? Models, of course, are all different.

The screenshots make.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
  Reply
#4
Try use snmp v2c instead snmp v1 when you inventory the printers, you can have a difference in get data, like your problem. not sure resolve that but maybe
Co-leader, official developper
DCS official PARTNER: dcs.glpi@dcsit-group.com
  Reply
#5
(2019-11-21, 12:42:26)ddurieux Wrote: Try use snmp v2c instead snmp v1 when you inventory the printers, you can have a difference in get data, like your problem. not sure resolve that but maybe
Hello. Thanks for the answer. It turned out that the problem is in the cartridges (they are refilled, the information from the chips is not read) - the toner level is not displayed even in the proprietary utility "Kyocera Net Viewer". I have another question now. Why do I not see statistics on printed and scanned pages? In the attachment, a screenshot of the HP printer.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)